How to get here
How to come in Saint-LaryWhatever is your starting location, your transport way, all the roads lead to Saint-Lary !
Shuttles Lannemezan train station to Saint-Lary village (bus stop near the chemist "Pharmacie des Thermes") : timetable hereunder.
Why not car-share?! There are lots of car pooling sites in France and across Europe.
- Autoroute A10: Paris-Bordeaux then A65 to Lescar and A64 to Lannemezan, then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- A20: Paris-Cahors-Montauban - Toulouse then Toulouse- Saint-Gaudens (A64) to Lannemezan (exit 16) then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- Autoroute A64: Bilbao-Bayonne-Pau-Tarbes- Lannemezan et and RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- Aragnouet - Bielsa tunnel : direct acces from Spain via the road tunnel
GPS: Lat x Lon : 42.8176605, 0.3237979
There are several places called "Saint-Lary" in the region - be sure to program your GPS for SAINT LARY SOULAN.
TGV Atlantique Paris-Tarbes, transfer to Saint-Lary by SNCF coach.
Information: SNCF (French national railways).
Transfer Lannemezan/Saint-Lary and Tarbes/Saint-Lary by bus.
Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport 80 km
3 daily flights to Paris-Orly (1h15)
SHUTTLES FROM AIRPORT AND SKI STATION (TIimetable hereunder)
Shuttles operate in concordance with HOP flights! From or to Paris-Orly on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
(If you have not booked but want to take the shuttle, do not hesitate to inquire at your arrival. If there are still places you can take them on the moment)
Round trip: 30€
Free for children under 4 years old.
Until the day before 12h.
Tél : +33(0)5 62 32 92 22
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
On line : http://resa-navette.tourisme-hautes-pyrenees.com/fr/voir-et-a-faire?filter=c%3D29472
To take your ticket:
At the airport: withdrawal takes place at the information desk located at the arrivals level.
In station: the withdrawal is made directly with the driver of the shuttle.
Pau-Uzein Airport 100 km
Internet : www.pau.aeroport.fr
- Paris Orly: up to 6 flights / day
- Paris Charles de Gaulle: 3 flights / day (Hop! Air France)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (4 February to 3 March 2019): 7 to 10 flights / week (easyJet)
- Lyon: up to 3 flights / day
- Marseille: 9 flights / week
- Nantes: 9 flights / week
- Marrakech: 2 flights / week
- Ajaccio: 1 flight / week (from June to September)
- Strasbourg: 1 flight / week (from November to April)
- Lille: 1 flight / week (from December to April)
- Brest: 1 flight / week (from December to April)
- Caen: 1 flight / week (from December to April)
- 10 leisure flights to Portugal, Naples, Rome, Crete, Andalusia, Madeira, Baleares, Croatia, Scotland, Sicily
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport 150 km
BP 90103 - 31703 Blagnac Cedex
Tél: 0 825.380 000
This winter and for the first time ever a regular bus service will operate every Saturday between the resorts of Pyrénées 2 Vallées and Toulouse airport. Outside of the French school holidays, the shuttle service will leave the resorts in the morning and return to the airport in the afternoon. During the French school holidays, two return shuttle runs are planned each Sunday.
Price : €23/each way (reservation required, 3% reservation fee applies)
More information and reservations : clic here.
Internet : www.toulouse.aeroport.fr