Access to the resort
By buses :
- Shuttles Lannemezan/Saint-Lary from Lannemezan train station : timetable hereunder.
- until September 15th, a shuttle for people and bicycles is set up between Spain and France
Frequency : every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 17/07/2018 to 15/09/2018
Departures and stops : Boltaña (07:30 and 18:30), Ainsa, Bielsa, Aragnouet, Saint Lary, Arreau and Loudenvielle
Loudenvielle (9.30 and 20.30), Arreau, Saint Lary, Aragnouet, Bielsa, Ainsa, Boltaña.
Ticket type : one way or return trip in the same day, possibility to carry your bike
Where to buy a ticket and more information about the service schedule :
Fares : one way : € 13 - € 14 bike included
round trip : 20 € - 21 € bike included
By car :
Why not car-share?! There are lots of car pooling sites in France and across Europe.
- Autoroute A10: Paris-Bordeaux then A65 to Lescar and A64 to Lannemezan, then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- A20: Paris-Cahors-Montauban - Toulouse then Toulouse- Saint-Gaudens (A64) to Lannemezan (exit 16) then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- Autoroute A64: Bilbao-Bayonne-Pau-Tarbes- Lannemezan et and RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
Aragnouet - Bielsa tunnel
Direct acces from Spain via the road tunnel
You do not want to use your car? Discover the different transport possibilities between Spain and our valley.
GPS: Lat x Lon : 42.8176605, 0.3237979
There are several places called "Saint-Lary" in the region - be sure to program your GPS for SAINT LARY SOULAN.
TGV Atlantique Paris-Tarbes, transfer to Saint-Lary by SNCF coach.
Information: SNCF (French national railways).
Transfer Lannemezan/Saint-Lary and Tarbes/Saint-Lary by coach.
- Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport 80 km
International AirportTarbes – Lourdes – Pyrénées
3 daily flights to Paris-Orly (1h15)
SHUTTLES FROM AIRPORT AND SKI STATION (only in winter)
Round trip: 30€
Free for children under 4 years old.
Until the day before 12h.
Tél : 05 62 32 77 00
To take your ticket:
At the airport: withdrawal takes place at the information desk located at the arrivals level.
In station: the withdrawal is made directly with the driver of the shuttle.
- Pau-Uzein Airport 100 km
Internet : www.pau.aeroport.fr
- Paris Orly: up to 6 flights / day
- Paris Charles de Gaulle: 3 flights / day
- Lyon: up to 3 flights / day
- Marseille: 9 flights / week
- Nantes: 9 flights / week
- Marrakech: 1 to 2 flights / week
- Strasbourg: 1 flight / week every Saturday (from November to April)
- Lille and Caen: 1 flight / week every Saturday (from December to April)
- Brest: 1 flight / week every Saturday (from December to October)
- Nice: 1 flight / week every Saturday (from May to August)
- Ajaccio: 1 flight / week every Saturday (June to September)
- 6 destinations in leisure flights: Portugal, Naples, Rome, Crete, Scotland, Jordan
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport 150 km
BP 90103 - 31703 Balgnac Cedex
Tél: 0 825.380 000
Internet : www.toulouse.aeroport.fr