Ski slopes map
Skislopes opening 2019-2020
Flash Info: The ski area of Saint-Lary will open on Saturday, November 30, 2019 and Sunday, December 1, 2019.
The following lifts will be open: Village gondola, Ecole and Kid Park mats, Adet chairlift, Bouleaux chairlift, Lita chairlift, Tortes chairlift, Soumaye chairlift, Saboures chairlift, Corneblanque ski lift, Merlans ski lift.
The estate will close on Sunday 1st December in the evening until Thursday 5th December inclusive. The final opening of the ski area will take place on December 6, 2019 as announced.
On this occasion customers will benefit from an exceptional offer, by purchasing a package on the weekend of 30/11 / 2019 and 01/12/2019, a day pass valid from 01/04 to 13/04/2020 will be offered !
Saint-Lary ski resort gathers about 62 miles of skislopes and 5 slide spaces for 700ha of Pyrenean space.
Features of the Saint-Lary resort:
- 700 hectares
- 100 km of slopes
- 58 pistes: 11 black, 14 red, 26 blue, 7 green
- 2 toboggan runs (1 for toddlers) at Saint-Lary 1700
- 1 toboggan at Saint Lary 1900
- 1 cross-country ski trail
- 1 cable car, 2 gondolas, 11 chair lifts, 15 ski lifts, 2 indoor rolling carpet lifts.
- 320 snow canons (instant snow: 1500 m3 / hour)
- 20 ski patrols, 8 snow grooming machines, 6 first aid stations, 2 avalanche dog patrols.
5 snow sports areas:
- Snowpark, De La Rue's Line, Kidpark and 2 toboggan runs.