QUALITY COMFORT ACCOMMODATION SAINT-LARY LABEL
Several certifications are awarded to Saint-Lary, such as Tourism Quality and Family Plus. This Pyrenean village has also its own certification : “Qualité Confort Hébergement”.
The Tourist Office has created this label to enhance the tourist housing stock of the destination.
This Saint-Lary label completes the ministerial classification "meublé de tourisme" which has certain advantages, notably tax, but which does not fully meet comfort requirements demanded by the current tourist customer base.
This Quality approach gives the impetus for an upgrading of the quality of accommodation.
In order to get better the offer of accommodation and to enhance the comfort of tourism flats, we have created a Label "Quality Comfort Accommodation", based on qualitative criteria: general aesthetics, comfort, level of facilities and services, Expressed from 1 to 5 diamonds.
It is recognized throughout the destination "Saint-Lary".
QUALITY TOURISM LABEL
Saint-Lary Soulan Tramezaïgues Vignec is listed in category I and belongs to the National Federation of Tourist Offices;
We are committed to:
- Provide an easily access to reception and information.
- Facilitate your steps.
- offer you furniture to sit down.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Display and disseminate opening times expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- offer you free access to WIFI.
- Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or entertainment period.
- Reply all the year to your letters.
- Provide a permanent reception service with staff practicing at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the provision of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its trilingual website;
- Advertise its tourists with translated paper in two foreign languages relative :
-To all tourist accommodations classified with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number, classification level ;
-To monuments and cultural, natural or recreational tourist sites which may include the indication of rates, public opening times, the website and the telephone and postal coordinates ;
- events and entertainments ;
- Emergency phone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- to put outside emergency phone numbers.
- to present you all the qualified offer of its zone of intervention for all customers.
- to give you access to availabilities of classified accommodations.
- to treat your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- To provide a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation ...).
- Respect the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme brand
FAMILY + LABEL
Family vacations are a special moment for parents and children: it is time for reunion, sharing and discoveries to be lived together or separately.
The "Famille Plus" label and the labeled municipalities are committed to helping families and children to make sure that they receive a suitable welcome and a successful holiday!
6 commitments for the welcoming of young and old:
- Personalized welcome for families
- entertainments for all ages
- From the smallest to the largest: to each his rate
- Activities for young and old, living together or separately
- All shops and services on hand
- Children pampered by our professionals
CITY AND COUNTRY OF ART AND HISTORY LABEL
The "City and Country of Art and History" label is awarded by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
It describes the territories that animate and value their heritage, while contributing to the architectural quality and the living environment. Today, more than 160 Cities and Countries of Art and History offers you its know-how throughout France.
The land of art and history of Aure and Louron Valeys is located in the heart of the Pyrenees, on the outskirts of the National Park, and on the border with Spain.
On August 5, 2021, the Mayor, the elected representatives and the technical services received the jury of the regional association of towns and villages in bloom with a view to obtaining a 2nd Flower. The commune of Saint-Lary Soulan got involved very early in this process of flowering and obtained its 1st Flower in 2017. This visit allowed the members of the jury to see the cohesion of all the actors and their common desire to carry out the same project in terms of embellishment. They welcomed the actions undertaken in partnership with the Pyrenees National Park to promote this approach, emphasizing in particular the numerous activities organized with schools and leisure centres, including the creation of an educational garden which during certain periods of the year, an educational farm. They underlined the assets that the Maison du Patrimoine and the Maison du Parc national des Pyrénées represent for the development of local architectural wealth and biodiversity. They also noted that the municipality had acquired substantial resources for the maintenance of its plant heritage, the flowering of the village as well as environmental management and the quality of public spaces. Following this visit, the municipality of Saint-Lary Soulan was awarded the national label “2 flowers” as well as a specific prize for “Educational actions”.
The municipality then aims to obtain the 3rd flower, thus confirming its desire to perpetuate the embellishment of the village and to consolidate its commitment to the preservation of biodiversity.
A Green Station is a welcoming territory in the heart of the terroirs, recognized at the national level as an organized station offering meaningful stays, in favor of nature, authentic, human tourism that respects the environment.
- share a common vision of tourism that is both authentic and respectful of local characteristics,
- develop sustainable initiatives in favor of a respected and preserved nature,
- offer a full range of activities related to a natural, cultural or historical heritage,
- engage in local tourism that is both human and respectful of the territory,
- enhance the natural attractions of the area.