This treatment took place in a tastefully decorated massage cabin with calm background music that perfectly suited the atmosphere. The massage was based on shiatsu techniques very well mastered by the beautician who took care of me. This massage focuses on the legs, feet and back, and helps to relieve these parts of the body that are very stressed by a day of skiing.
This treatment lasts about 25 minutes. One wishes it would last much longer.
In addition, I was able to take advantage of the thermal water pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, which allowed me to fully appreciate the treatments that followed.
My advice for preparing your visit to the thermal baths:
-For more tranquility and privacy I advise you to go to Sensoria rather in the morning or early afternoon and avoid the end of the day to escape the crowd.
-Think about booking by internet before coming as some treatments require making an appointment.
– If you stay at the Mercure hotel you will be able to take advantage of cure+accommodation package discounts.
– If you schedule a treatment at Sensoria, plan to arrive a little early so that you can take advantage of the thermal water pool, jacuzzi, sauna and hammam.
– Since children are not allowed in the thermal area, Sensoria has planned a fun area for them, adapted to their desires and needs: the RIO. You will be able to enjoy your treatments while your family enjoys the heated pool.
– An alternative to the jacuzzi, the thermal water pool heated to 32°C with its magnificent view of the Pyrenean mountains.
– Finally, remember to fill out the satisfaction questionnaire stapled to the treatment sheet that will be given to you at the reception desk, because it is thanks to this questionnaire that the Spa will be able to respond even better to the requirements of its customers.