The Family Plus label
Behind this label is a genuine consideration for the needs and expectations of parents on holiday with their children. The resort has developed numerous services to make your life easier!
Resorts labelled "Famille Plus Montagne" undertake to respect the following six points:
- Activities adapted to all ages
- A personalised welcome for families
- From youngest to eldest: a price adjusted to all ages
- Activities for young and old, to enjoy separately or together
- A medical service for minor injuries
- Professional child minders
In Saint-Lary, this commitment is reflected in particular:
- in the infrastructure of its childcare-related services (childcare centres in the village and on the pistes) ideas for young skiers (ski schools, kid park, snow garden), ideas to those who aren't skiing (games, toboggan runs for all ages, etc.)
- as for après ski activities, the Sensoria Rio has family fun after skiing, there's the Maison de l'Ours (House of the Bear), the National Park Centre, the Cinema, an ice rink, and plenty more besides.
- certain service providers adapt their offers for families, with kids' clubs at many hotels and other accommodation centres, play areas and children's menus in restaurants, for example.
- There are often special prices and promotions specifically dedicated to families.
Survey: please clic here.