Label Qualité Confort Hébergement (accommodation convenience and quality).
It has been created to complete an existing classification which doesn’t match anymore the comfort expected by customers.
So, The Label based on quality points as aestheticism, comfort, equipments and services.
National Tourism Quality Certification
The Tourist Office of Saint-Lary Soulan classified in category I belongs to the network of Tourist Offices of France.
- Free Information and welcome space
- Free Wifi
- Open 305 days per year
- Answer all your inquiries and evaluate your satisfaction
- Provide free tourist documents (maps, guides ….) on paper
- Upload all information (accommodation …etc)
- Provide information service including all new technology (social media, website…)
- Opening hours
- Furnished flat information : name, address, phone number, email, website, classification
- Tourist information on papers dedicated to monument and natural areas
- Emergency phone numbers
This certification allows you adapted offering for every single member of family. Enjoy activities together or alone for unforgettable memories.
Moreover, all commodities are nearby accommodation.
« Ville et Pays d’Art et d’Histoire » Certification
Certification « Tourism and Handicap »
In this way, Saint Lary takes account of four disabilities (visual, hearing, mental, physical) to promote an adapted touristic offering for everyone. Granted February 2nd 2016 this label proves the will to propose activities, accommodation for everyone without differences.
Look for this symbol it will be helpful to prepare your stay.
Since 1959, the “Villes et Villages Fleuris” label rewards the commitment of municipalities in favor of improving the quality of life: the place given to plants in the development of public spaces, respect for the environment (management natural resources and preservation of biodiversity), development of the local economy, tourist attractiveness and preservation of social ties.
Saint-Lary Soulan obtained the 1st FLOWER NATIONAL LABEL in 2017 awarded by the Regional Jury of the REGIONAL TOURISM COMMITTEE - OCCITANIA REGION.
A Green Station is a welcoming territory in the heart of the terroirs, recognized at the national level as an organized station offering meaningful stays, in favor of nature, authentic, human tourism that respects the environment.
- share a common vision of tourism that is both authentic and respectful of local characteristics,
- develop sustainable initiatives in favor of a respected and preserved nature,
- offer a full range of activities related to a natural, cultural or historical heritage,
- engage in local tourism that is both human and respectful of the territory,
- enhance the natural attractions of the area.