Label Qualité Confort Hébergement (accommodation convenience and quality).
It has been created to complete an existing classification which doesn’t match anymore the comfort expected by customers.
So, The Label based on quality points as aestheticism, comfort, equipments and services.
National Tourism Quality Certification
The Tourist Office of Saint-Lary Soulan classified in category I belongs to the network of Tourist Offices of France.
- Free Information and welcome space
- Free Wifi
- Open 305 days per year
- Answer all your inquiries and evaluate your satisfaction
- Provide free tourist documents (maps, guides ….) on paper
- Upload all information (accommodation …etc)
- Provide information service including all new technology (social media, website…)
- Opening hours
- Furnished flat information : name, address, phone number, email, website, classification
- Tourist information on papers dedicated to monument and natural areas
- Emergency phone numbers
This certification allows you adapted offering for every single member of family. Enjoy activities together or alone for unforgettable memories.
Moreover, all commodities are nearby accommodation.
« Ville et Pays d’Art et d’Histoire » Certification
Certification « Tourism and Handicap »
In this way, Saint Lary takes account of four disabilities (visual, hearing, mental, physical) to promote an adapted touristic offering for everyone. Granted February 2nd 2016 this label proves the will to propose activities, accommodation for everyone without differences.
Look for this symbol it will be helpful to prepare your stay.
On August 5, 2021, the Mayor, the elected representatives and the technical services received the jury of the regional association of towns and villages in bloom with a view to obtaining a 2nd Flower. The commune of Saint-Lary Soulan got involved very early in this process of flowering and obtained its 1st Flower in 2017. This visit allowed the members of the jury to see the cohesion of all the actors and their common desire to carry out the same project in terms of embellishment. They welcomed the actions undertaken in partnership with the Pyrenees National Park to promote this approach, emphasizing in particular the numerous activities organized with schools and leisure centres, including the creation of an educational garden which during certain periods of the year, an educational farm. They underlined the assets that the Maison du Patrimoine and the Maison du Parc national des Pyrénées represent for the development of local architectural wealth and biodiversity. They also noted that the municipality had acquired substantial resources for the maintenance of its plant heritage, the flowering of the village as well as environmental management and the quality of public spaces. Following this visit, the municipality of Saint-Lary Soulan was awarded the national label “2 flowers” as well as a specific prize for “Educational actions”.
The municipality then aims to obtain the 3rd flower, thus confirming its desire to perpetuate the embellishment of the village and to consolidate its commitment to the preservation of biodiversity.
A Green Station is a welcoming territory in the heart of the terroirs, recognized at the national level as an organized station offering meaningful stays, in favor of nature, authentic, human tourism that respects the environment.
- share a common vision of tourism that is both authentic and respectful of local characteristics,
- develop sustainable initiatives in favor of a respected and preserved nature,
- offer a full range of activities related to a natural, cultural or historical heritage,
- engage in local tourism that is both human and respectful of the territory,
- enhance the natural attractions of the area.