Access to the resort
By buses :
Shuttles Lannemezan/Saint-Lary from Lannemezan train station : timetable hereunder.
By car :
Why not car-share?! There are lots of car pooling sites in France and across Europe.
- Autoroute A10: Paris-Bordeaux then A65 to Lescar and A64 to Lannemezan, then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- A20: Paris-Cahors-Montauban - Toulouse then Toulouse- Saint-Gaudens (A64) to Lannemezan (exit 16) then RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
- Autoroute A64: Bilbao-Bayonne-Pau-Tarbes- Lannemezan et and RD 929 to Saint-Lary.
Aragnouet - Bielsa tunnel
Direct acces from Spain via the road tunnel
GPS: Lat x Lon : 42.8176605, 0.3237979
There are several places called "Saint-Lary" in the region - be sure to program your GPS for SAINT LARY SOULAN.
TGV Atlantique Paris-Tarbes, transfer to Saint-Lary by SNCF coach.
Information: SNCF (French national railways).
Transfer Lannemezan/Saint-Lary and Tarbes/Saint-Lary by coach.
- Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport 80 km
International AirportTarbes – Lourdes – Pyrénées
3 daily flights to Paris-Orly (1h15)
SHUTTLES FROM AIRPORT AND SKI STATION (only in winter)
Round trip: 30€
Free for children under 4 years old.
Until the day before 12h.
Tél : 05 62 32 77 00
To take your ticket:
At the airport: withdrawal takes place at the information desk located at the arrivals level.
In station: the withdrawal is made directly with the driver of the shuttle.
- Pau-Uzein Airport 100 km
Internet : www.pau.aeroport.fr
- 6 flights per day from Paris Orly, 3 flights per day to Paris Roissy CDG with AIR FRANCE
- 9 flights vols per week to Marseille with TWINJET
- 3 flight per day to Lyon with HOP !
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport 150 km
BP 90103 - 31703 Balgnac Cedex
Tél: 0 825.380 000
Internet : www.toulouse.aeroport.fr